We are excited to work with bloggers year round and as we gear up for America Saves Week 2014!
Download the Latest Partner Resource Packet
The packet includes:
- A guest post from America Saves
- Social media posts
- Tools and resources
Guest Blog for America Saves
We are always looking for guest bloggers to share their savings tips and advice with our readers. If you would like to guest blog for America Saves contact:
Annie Cromwell, America Saves Communications Associate
General submission guidelines for blogs:
- Blog posts and newsletter articles may take the form of either short tips or longer stories (300-600 words in length).
- Be sure to include ideas or goals our readers can work toward, such as saving for retirement, building an emergency fund, investing in savings bonds, etc.
- Bullet points and headings lend visual interest and links to outside resources are encouraged.
- Please provide name, title, and organization (if applicable) of the person who should receive credit for the submission.
- We cannot promote specific brands, businesses, or products, so please keep it generic.
- America Saves reserves the right to edit content for clarity and length.
Join the Movement and Blog about America Saves Week
America Saves Week, February 24 - March 1, 2014 (#ASW2014), is an annual opportunity for organizations (and bloggers!) to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status.
Each February, thousands of organizations - including government agencies, financial institutions, employers, and educators and youth organizations - participate in America Saves Week and encourage others to "Set a Goal. Make a Plan. Save Automatically."
We encourage bloggers to join us for this nation-wide movement to help others build wealth, not debt.
- Visit AmericaSavesWeek.org today to join this nation-wide movement. By signing up for America Saves Week you will be listed as a participating blogger and will receive news and updates (including sample articles, social media content, and more) on America Saves Week 2014.
- Blog, Tweet, and Post about America Saves Week during February and encourage individuals to join America Saves and assess their savings.