Highlighting Saver Resources during Hispanic Heritage Month
It’s National Hispanic Heritage Month! What better time to share Spanish-language advice, tips, and tools from America Saves? This month is a great opportunity for organizations to take advantage of the ready-made content at America Saves En Español that helps Spanish speakers start saving.
America Saves invites Spanish speakers to take the Haga la Promesa de America Saves (America Saves Pledge), where they identify a savings goal, an amount to save monthly, and a time period to save for – creating a simple saving plan. To help make that plan a reality, America Saves En Español walks individuals through the steps to:
- Establezca una Meta: Cosas Para las Cuáles Ahorrar (Set a Goal: What to Save For) – emergencies, retirement, education, car, home, paying down debt
- Desarrolle un Plan: Cómo Ahorrar Dinero (Make a Plan: How to Save Money) – five saving strategies, creating a budget (including a worksheet), saving at tax time, 54 ways to save, finding money to save
In addition, America Saves En Español offers:
- Guidance for how to ahorre automáticamente (save automatically)
- Historias de compañeros ahorristas (stories from fellow savers)
- Cuestionario sobre la puntuación decrédito (Credit Score Quiz), 12 questions that provide knowledge to help improve scores
- A consejo del día (tip of the day)
We can all make the most out of National Hispanic Heritage Month by taking steps to start or increase our saving – or getting the word out to others through our organizational networks to do the same!
Let America Saves help you save money. It all starts when you make a commitment to yourself to save. Take the first step today and take the America Saves pledge to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth over time. And it doesn't stop there. America Saves will keep you motivated with information, advice, tips, and reminders to help you reach your goal. Think of us as your own personal support system.
Happy #HispanicHeritageMonth! In honor of this month, check out these great Spanish-language savings tips, resources, and advice from @AmericaSaves! http://bit.ly/2MJwI4U