Trick or treat! If you aren't already on the Twitter bandwagon, it’s possible that you missed out on some great tweets from @AmericaSaves & friends this week! ICYMI, we want to share with you the top five pieces that highlight important topics for savers and partners alike.
OK, friends. So it is Halloween, after all, and what fun would it be if we didn't do a little trickery? Instead of sharing the top five tweets from the week, we thought we'd share TEN of our favorite #Halloween tweets from the day!
This week’s #FridayFive treats are:
1. Consider this a "best of" list for costumes, candy, and ghoulish activities!
2. The HISTORY Channel breaks down Halloween by the numbers in this festive infographic!
3. The National Foundation for Credit Counseling provides tips on financial tricks and treats.
4. Need some last minute ideas for keeping your Halloween frugal? You're covered!
5. Monsters, and zombies, and debt! Oh my! ClearPoint CCS shares three ways to fight zombie debt. #justintime #amiright?
6. Qualtrust shares a guest blog from America Saves, written by the lovely an talented LaTisha Styles of YoungFinances.com!
7. And if LaTisha's list wasn't enough, The Savings Experiment has a few more cheap DIY costume ideas!
8. Fidelity Investments shares the frightful facts about 401(k) loans! Excuse us while we shiver in fear.
9. Kiplinger shares the scary truth of how we're spending this Halloween. Boo!
10. The U.S. Census Bureau has some interesting data about Halloween to share. Did you know that there were an estimated 41.2 million trick-or-treaters in 2013. Yes, 41.2 million!
Happy Halloween to the 41.2 million potential trick-or-treaters! http://t.co/OVh9Elzi9B— U.S. Census Bureau (@uscensusbureau) October 31, 2014
Thanks for joining us for this week’s #FridayFive! We’ll see you here next week.