Welcome to Cleveland Saves, a project of Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland, with a mission of helping families achieve, preserve, and sustain the dream of homeownership.
As the first of the America Saves campaigns, Cleveland Saves provides a free road map to saving for a home, education, emergencies, transportation, or anything that is important to a Saver. We offer prizes and host contests on occasion. Check back with us soon!
Across Northeast Ohio, people just like you are proving you can start small, and think big. There are dozens of ways to save money, claim tax credits, and receive help if you need it. After all, you’ve earned it, now save it. Cleveland Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. We provide you with the platform and strategies, you get the rewards. And the best part…It’s FREE! So don’t wait any longer…enroll in Cleveland Saves today!
As a member of Cleveland Saves, you will get savings tips, news about products, services, and events, and the latest information on asset building. Did we mention this service is FREE?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
Cleveland Saves Working Group
- Patricia Tomko (Chair), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- John Collier (Vice Chair), Ameriprise Financial
- Kim Hood, Eaton Corporation
- LaToya Smith, Fifth Third Bank
Our Funding Partners
Our Financial Institution Partners
- Ameriprise Financial
- Charter One Bank
- Dollar Bank
- Eaton Family Credit Union
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Fifth Third Bank
- Huntington National Bank
- Ohio Savings Bank
- PNC Bank
- Third Federal Savings and Loan
Our Service Provider Partners
- 211 First Call for Help
- Better Business Bureau
- Cleveland Housing Network
- City of Cleveland Office of Fair Housing & Consumer Affairs
- Cuyahoga County College
- Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
- Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Cuyahoga County Credit Counseling Services
- Enterprise Community Partners – Cuyahoga EITC Coalition
- Westside Housing Center
Interested in working with Cleveland Saves? Contact Nichole Pulley at Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland.