All across Florida, people just like you are proving that you don't have to be rich to build wealth. As members of Florida Saves, they are paying off their debts and saving to reach their financial goals. We can help with tips and tools to help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for? Join Florida Saves today and start making your dreams a reality!
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
- Personal Finance Page on eXtension.org
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Managing in Tough Times Florida
- Your Money Matters
- Jump$tart Coalition Clearinghouse of Financial Education Resources
- Florida Master Money Mentor Program
- Finding Your County Extension Office in Florida
- Certificate in Personal and Family Financial Planning
Florida Saves Campaign Coordinator
Florida Master Money Mentor State Coordinator
Michael S. Gutter, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Extension & State Program Leader for 4-H Youth Development, Families and Communities
@mikegutter on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries View all »
“My parents always taught us that you should spend on what you need and not what you want.”Read more...