Los Angeles Saves
Throughout Los Angeles, people just like you are proving you can start small and think big. Los Angeles Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. These tips and tools can help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
2018 Los Angeles Saves Partners
- Beneficial State Bank
- Building Skills Partnership
- Broadway Federal Bank
- California Council on Economic Education
- California Department of Business Oversight
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Commercial Bank of California
- CTBC Bank USA
- FACE (KCCD)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- 1st Century Bank
- First Choice Bank
- First Foundation Bank
- Haven Neighborhood Services
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs, Center for Financial Empowerment
- Los Angeles Public Library
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Western Bank
- Small Business Majority
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
- State Bank of India (California)
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Youth Business Alliance
Recent Blog Entries View all »
Do you have enough savings to cover an emergency? If not, you’re among the 71 percent of people that don’t have enough set aside to cover six months’ worth of expenses. Having money set aside for unplanned expenses is essential, but, according to the Bankrate survey released in June, only 29 percent of adults say they have a large savings account.
Here are three easy ways to jump start your emergency savings fund.Read more...
By FINRA Investor Education Foundation
We're closing in on the longest day of the year. To celebrate the annual halfway mark, some people wear flowers in their hair and dance in the shadow of Stonehenge. Others run solstice marathons by the light of the midnight sun.Read more...
Individuals who check their credit score know much more about how scoring works, according to a new survey released by Consumer Federation of America and VantageScore.Read more...