Los Angeles Saves
Throughout Los Angeles, people just like you are proving you can start small and think big. Los Angeles Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. These tips and tools can help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
2018 Los Angeles Saves Partners
- Building Skills Partnership
- Broadway Federal Bank
- California Council on Economic Education
- California Department of Business Oversight
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Commercial Bank of California
- CTBC Bank USA
- FACE (KCCD)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- First Choice Bank
- First Foundation Bank
- Haven Neighborhood Services
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs, Center for Financial Empowerment
- Los Angeles Public Library
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Western Bank
- Small Business Majority
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
- State Bank of India (California)
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Youth Business Alliance
Recent Blog Entries View all »
America Saves Week 2018 begins Monday! We’re so glad you’ve made the decision to encourage others to develop good savings habits. Here’s how you can prepare to participate in the week:Read more...
It’s that time of year again! America Saves Week 2018 kicks off next Monday, February 26 and goes through Saturday, March 3.Read more...
There's a certain thrill you get when you treat yourself to a new wardrobe or restock your fridge with fresh groceries. It feels like a well-deserved reward. While shopping might seem completely harmless, it can be detrimental to your budget. You can indulge every now and then, but the trick is to never get carried away.
Here are five ways to save money the next time you shop.Read more...