Los Angeles Saves
Throughout Los Angeles, people just like you are proving you can start small and think big. Los Angeles Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. These tips and tools can help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
2018 Los Angeles Saves Partners
- Beneficial State Bank
- Building Skills Partnership
- Broadway Federal Bank
- California Council on Economic Education
- California Department of Business Oversight
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Commercial Bank of California
- CTBC Bank USA
- FACE (KCCD)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- 1st Century Bank
- First Choice Bank
- First Foundation Bank
- Haven Neighborhood Services
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs, Center for Financial Empowerment
- Los Angeles Public Library
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Western Bank
- Small Business Majority
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
- State Bank of India (California)
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Youth Business Alliance
Recent Blog Entries View all »
Individuals who check their credit score know much more about how scoring works, according to a new survey released by Consumer Federation of America and VantageScore.Read more...
We are pleased to announce today the 17 free tax preparation sites recognized as SaveYourRefund Savings Champions and Rookies of the Year for going above and beyond to encourage tax filers to save a portion of their refund. This is the first year this award has been presented.Read more...
Millennials are quickly becoming the largest age group in the workforce as baby boomers retire, but they’re not investing in the future.This could be because pension plans are declining, according to The Center for Retirement Research at Boston College. Here are three things to know about millennials, saving, and investing.Read more...
Now that summer is approaching, you might be gearing up for your next trip. Whether vacation means sunbathing on a beach or snowboarding down an icy slope, you can plan your trip on a budget. Bank of America’s Better Money Habits has some great tips for saving money on your next trip. Here are five ways you can save.Read more...