Los Angeles Saves
Throughout Los Angeles, people just like you are proving you can start small and think big. Los Angeles Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. These tips and tools can help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
2017 Los Angeles Saves Partners
- Beneficial State Bank
- Broadway Federal Bank
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Cathay Bank
- City of Los Angeles - Economic & Workforce Development Department
- Commercial Bank of California
- CTBC Bank USA
- East LA Community Corporation
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Financial Empowerment Asset Building Clinic (CSULA)
- First Choice Bank
- First Foundation Bank
- First General Bank
- Haven Neighborhood Services
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- LIFT - LA
- Los Angeles Public Library
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Western Bank
- Pure Hearts R US Housing Agency
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
- Unite a Nation, Inc.
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles
- Youth Business Alliance
- Youth Policy Institute
Recent Blog Entries View all »
By FINRA Investor Education Staff
Got debt? You're not alone. Many Americans are carrying buckets of debt.Read more...
The point of vacations is to rest and recharge, but financial surprises can disrupt your fun. To reduce potential stressors, here are ten travel tips courtesy of Better Money Habits to help you plan ahead.Read more...
It's the first day of summer! Between the backyard barbeques, days at the beach, and summer vacations -- the average vacation expense per person in the United States is $1,145 -- it's also the perfect opportunity to give your finances a fresh start and set your seasonal savings goal.Read more...