Los Angeles Saves
Throughout Los Angeles, people just like you are proving you can start small and think big. Los Angeles Savers are setting financial goals, tracking their spending and taking control of their financial future. These tips and tools can help you set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals, and start saving. So what are you waiting for?
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
2017 Los Angeles Saves Partners
- Beneficial State Bank
- Broadway Federal Bank
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Cathay Bank
- City of Los Angeles - Economic & Workforce Development Department
- Commercial Bank of California
- CTBC Bank USA
- East LA Community Corporation
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Financial Empowerment Asset Building Clinic (CSULA)
- First Choice Bank
- First Foundation Bank
- First General Bank
- Haven Neighborhood Services
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- LIFT - LA
- Los Angeles Public Library
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Western Bank
- Pure Hearts R US Housing Agency
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
- Unite a Nation, Inc.
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles
- Youth Business Alliance
- Youth Policy Institute
Recent Blog Entries View all »
By FINRA Investor Education Foundation
Cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin) are in the news daily. FINRA, a financial industry regulator, is warning investors to be cautious when considering the purchase of shares of companies that tout the potential of high returns associated with cryptocurrency-related activities without the business fundamentals and transparent financial reporting to back up such claims.Read more...
Tax filing season is upon us once again—an opportunity to assess your financial situation, set goals for the year, and find ways to save towards those goals. Here are three easy ways to save money this tax season and get a jumpstart on your savings goals in the New Year:Read more...