Do you want to achieve financial success? Mississippi Saves is here to help. One of the most important steps to financial freedom is saving money. Once you start, it gets easier and easier and before you know it, you're on your way to making your dreams a reality. What are you waiting for?
Financial Information by Age Group
- Teaching Your Preschooler about Saving and Spending
- JumpStart – Financial Smarts for Students
- High School Financial Planning Program
- Money Tips for Young Adults
- Money Smart – Adult Financial Education
- Financial Security in Later Life
Credit & Debt Tools
Mississippi Saves Coordinator
Mississippi State University Extension Service
Mississippi State University,
Phone: (662) 325-3080
Recent Blog Entries View all »
Here’s a freaky fact for you: Americans are planning to spend more on costumes, pumpkins, decorations, and treats this year than any other Halloween in the past decade. That’s $82.93 per shopper, mostly on costumes, according to the National Retail Federation.Read more...