Do you want to achieve financial success? Mississippi Saves is here to help. One of the most important steps to financial freedom is saving money. Once you start, it gets easier and easier and before you know it, you're on your way to making your dreams a reality. What are you waiting for?
Financial Information by Age Group
- Teaching Your Preschooler about Saving and Spending
- JumpStart – Financial Smarts for Students
- High School Financial Planning Program
- Money Tips for Young Adults
- Money Smart – Adult Financial Education
- Financial Security in Later Life
Credit & Debt Tools
Mississippi Saves Coordinator
Mississippi State University Extension Service
Mississippi State University,
Phone: (662) 325-3080
Recent Blog Entries View all »
By Kathy Sweedler, Consumer Economics Educator, University of Illinois Extension.
Typically people think of spending—not saving—while in college. It’s true that once you choose where to attend school, your tuition and fees costs are fixed. However, at many schools tuition and fees may be less than half of your overall costs.Read more...