Do you want to achieve financial success? Mississippi Saves is here to help. One of the most important steps to financial freedom is saving money. Once you start, it gets easier and easier and before you know it, you're on your way to making your dreams a reality. What are you waiting for?
Financial Information by Age Group
- Teaching Your Preschooler about Saving and Spending
- JumpStart – Financial Smarts for Students
- High School Financial Planning Program
- Money Tips for Young Adults
- Money Smart – Adult Financial Education
- Financial Security in Later Life
Credit & Debt Tools
Mississippi Saves Coordinator
Mississippi State University Extension Service
Mississippi State University,
Phone: (662) 325-3080
Recent Blog Entries View all »
Fake debt collection, identity theft and imposter scams are topping the list of fraud reported in 2017. There were nearly 350,000 reports of imposter scams last year, which resulted in $328 million unrightfully paid to individuals posing as loved ones, government officials and more, according to the Federal Trade Commission.Read more...