All across the region, people are becoming part of a growing movement, called Philadelphia Saves. Linked to the America Saves nationwide campaign, Philadelphia Saves is all about starting out small, taking manageable steps like cutting expenses or saving your change, and thinking big -- setting goals to buy a home, get out of debt, or retire with peace of mind. Philadelphia Saves is managed by Clarifi, the new name for Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Delaware Valley (CCCSDV).
When it comes to saving, you have to do it for yourself. But, fortunately you don't have to do it by yourself. Through Philadelphia Saves, we can help you design an action plan to make your long-term financial goals a reality. Let us assist you in finding effective ways to save, reduce debt and build wealth.
It's easy to become a Philadelphia Saver and it's free!
- Simply set a savings goal
- Pledge to set aside a dollar amount each month to meet your goal
- Enroll online to start receiving your benefits today!
Once enrolled, Philadelphia Savers qualify for the following benefits:
- Access to free financial education workshops at Clarifi on saving, credit, budgeting, housing, investing and more
- One-on-one financial counseling. Our certified counselors can help you meet your unique financial challenges involving debt reduction, personal credit, first-time home ownership and more
- Quarterly newsletter from AmericaSaves offering saving and budgeting tips to keep you motivated
- Participation in special events sponsored by local financial institutions and community organizations
Explore Philadelphia Saves
- Key Savings Strategies
- Savings Actions to Start Taking Now
- Put Your Kids on the Track to Financial Success
- Tax Time Savings Bonds
Other Saving Strategies
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
Did you know that you can schedule a one-on-one counseling session or register for a financial workshop today with Clarifi? Click here to visit our website.
Recent Blog Entries View all »
Here’s a freaky fact for you: Americans are planning to spend more on costumes, pumpkins, decorations, and treats this year than any other Halloween in the past decade. That’s $82.93 per shopper, mostly on costumes, according to the National Retail Federation.Read more...