Save for a Home
- Learn why America Saves promotes home ownership as the main path to personal wealth.
- The larger your down payment, the lower your home loan payment. Learn more about the best way to save for a larger down payment.
- How to prepare yourself financially for buying and keeping a home.
- How much wealth does your home represent now? How much wealth can you expect to build through your home in the future?
- What do all those home buying terms really mean? The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provides an in-depth glossary of the most used home buying terms.
- Find out about the mortgage process, current mortgage rates, and saving for a larger downpayment. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are great sources for information about home buying and the mortgage process. Click here for Current Mortgage Rates.
Written by Super User
Published: 21 May 2011