This checklist is made up of characteristics of successful savers, which include debt management. It can serve as a useful starting point for evaluating one's savings preparedness.
Check off your savings accomplishments to see how you're doing.
What: Fall 2017 Coordinators Meeting
2519 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20008
When: 10am-4pm EDT
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Limit two (1) entries per person. One (1) through the #NationalSelfieDay contest form and one (1) by taking the America Saves Pledge through the bonus opportunity presented after completing the entry form.
- Limit (1) prize per household.
- Must be 18 to enter. Open to U.S. residents only.
- Two (2) methods of entry: 1) Completing the #NationalSelfieDay contest form at americasave.org between June 21 and June 23 7, 2017. 2) Via mail by writing your name, phone number, and email address and sending to: America Saves – 1620 Eye Street NW Suite 200, Washington DC, 20006 by June 23, 2017.
- There is one (1) prize of $100.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all who enter between June 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EST and June 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be notified by email and phone and has 72 hours to respond. If no response is received within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Prize of $100 will be sent to winner as a check via postal mail.
- Individuals and family members of those who work at Consumer Federation of America are not eligible to win.
- Only entries received are eligible to win.
- Any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia.
We all know it’s important to save money, it’s actually finding the money to save that’s the tricky part. But having a savings plan makes it twice as likely you’ll save successfully for things like emergencies and retirement.
So take the first step in your savings journey on #NationalSelfieDay. Identify your savings goal, or inspire others to save by sharing your savings story.
Submit a photo showcasing your savings goal, or a video answering at least one of these questions:
- What are you saving for?
- What is your savings story and how can it help other people?
- What is your favorite savings tip or trick.
Use the form below to make your submission, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $100. Then check the confirmation and follow the bonus entry link to double your chances of winning by taking the America Saves pledge.
The contest ends on Friday, June 23. See the official rules here.
Print out a #NationalSelfieDay template here.