America Saves has over 60 local, regional and statewide campaigns. We also have campaigns dedicated to different audience segments. Click on a link below to learn more.
- America Saves has over 60 local, regional and statewide campaigns. To find the campaign closest to you click here. For information about forming a campaign in your area click here.
- A partner in the Department of Defense’s Financial Readiness Campaign, is a research-based social marketing campaign to motivate, support, and encourage military families to save money and build wealth.
- Young America Saves helps young people ages 16-29 develop a saving habit by pledging to save between $5 and $25 dollars per month or more toward a specific goal.
- America Saves provides the following pages in Spanish.
Your organization can help individuals to save by providing them with the opportunity to sign up as a Saver on your own website using the America Saves pledge form or on our website. When someone pledges to save, they make a basic saving plan, and research shows that people with a plan save more successfully. America Saves will be able to track how many individuals pledge to save on your website and report that information back to you.
Direct people to AmericaSaves.org/pledge or contact America Saves to get a pledge form for your website.
- Your organization name
- The website you would like to install the form on
- Any local America Saves campaign you are working with
NOTE: The pledge form should live on a page dedicated to the form.
The data we can share with you: Number of people who pledged, zip code, referral source, savings goal, and amount pledged (total and median). You can use this data to describe the savers who pledged through your form, (for example, how many dollars your website visitors pledged to save during America Saves Week).
What we do with the data: We do not share personal information with anyone. If those pledging to save opt-in, we will send them emails and texts. We also use aggregate saver goals and amounts pledged to show the impact of the campaign. (America Saves does not track savings accounts.)
The University of Illinois Saves campaign developed, in partnership with America Saves, an internet-based communication and engagement strategy to reach faculty and students by setting up a competition among the university’s three campuses. The pilot program encouraged and motivated students, faculty, and staff to set a personal savings commitment and make a simple plan to achieve it by signing up as a University of Illinois Saver. The campus with the most Savers won the competition. The pilot demonstrated significant results in participation and sustainability. While the materials focus on students, this model can be replicated across many different organizations and audiences.
America Saves wants to support your efforts to encourage financial action and savings behavior change throughout the year. Sign up to receive by email:
- Quarterly partner resource packets to help you communicate with the public, constituents, and aligned organizations
- Latest research and news from the campaign
- Occasional updates and opportunities
Unable to see the form below? Sign up here.
Target Audience: Individuals
Let America Saves be the action component of your financial education efforts. Use our presentations to encourage members, customers, and employees to save effectively. Presentations review why to save, what to save for, and strategies for saving. And they call on individuals to take financial action by pledging to be a Saver with America Saves. When someone pledges to save, they make a basic saving plan, and people with a plan save more successfully.
Target Audience: Organizations
Multiply your outreach to individuals by promoting America Saves to colleagues within your organization, company, agency, or sector.
- How Employers Can Participate in America Saves Week
- How Financial Institutions Can Participate in America Saves Week