Saving Money During the Holidays
October 22, 2012
By Nadjha Johnson, America Saves Intern
We all know when winter time approaches so does cold weather, calls from relatives, vacation time, and holiday shopping. As much as everyone enjoys the festivities that winter may bring, we cringe at the damage on our credit card and bank statements. Let this be the year that you put an end to bringing in the New Year with financial guilt and stress. You don't have to deprive yourself of your favorite holiday traditions of buying gifts or visiting family out of town. However, you can make adjustments that will benefit your finances in the long run. Here are some of this week’s best articles on how you can save a lot of money during this hectic season.
It’s never too late or early to start practicing good saving habits, especially during this time of year.
- Money Talks: Preparing Your Home for Winter
- 10 Ways to Save Money, Energy and Protect Your Health This Winter
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Your Cell Phone Bill
- 10 ways to save on weekend trips
- Your Money: Using holiday promotions to save