Los Angeles Saves
Set a Goal. Make a Plan. Take Action.
Sitio web en español.
LA Saves Pledge en español > >
Throughout Los Angeles, people like you are making a commitment to save money, reduce debt, and are building wealth. Take the Los Angles Saves Pledge, choose a savings goal, and America Saves will send you tips, resources, and tools to help you be successful.
Learn How to Open an Account at an FDIC-Insured Bank
This checklist can help you choose the best type of account for your individual needs.
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s creating an emergency savings fund, opening up a savings account, buying a car or home, or getting out of debt – learn about proven saving strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save and build wealth.
Get Banked / Advanced Child Tax Credit (link)
LA SAVES WEEK (FEB 27 - MAR 3 2023)
Download the Spring 2023 Newsletter
UPCOMING VITRUAL WORKSHOPS - Check out the LIVE STREAM ON FACEBOOK (LINK)
Los Angeles Saves
Follow Us on FaceBook
Local Los Angeles Saves Partners
- American First National Bank
- Asian Pacific Community Fund
- Asset Building Clinic
- Bank of Hope
- Banner Bank
- Department of Financial Protection and Innovation
- Cathay Bank
- California Bank and Trust
- California Council on Economic Education
- Central City Neighborhood Partners
- Centro SBDC
- City First Bank
- City of Los Angeles Youth Development Department
- CTBC Bank
- Enterprise Bank and Trust
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- First Foundation Bank
- Hanmi Bank
- Innovative Housing Opportunities (IHO)
- Integrated Recovery Network
- Iris Cantor - UCLA Women's Health Education and Research Center
- Junior Achievement of Southern California
- Kollab Youth
- Koreatown Youth and Community Center
- Latino Resource Organization, Inc.
- Los Angeles Alliance for Economic Inclusion
- Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs
- Los Angeles Public Library
- LIFT - Los Angeles
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
- Pacific Western Bank
- PCB Bank
- Preferred Bank
- Royal Business Bank
- SCE Federal Credit Union
- The Valley Economic Alliance
- Vermont Village Community Development Corporation
- Youth Business Alliance
Take the Los Angeles Saves Pledge
It’s easy to become a Saver and it’s FREE! Simply: Set a Goal, Make a Plan, Take Action
Take the LA Saves pledge
Make a pledge to yourself and create a simple savings plan that works. Complete the Pledge and America Saves will send you short email and text reminders, resources and tips to keep you on track towards your savings goal. Become part of an entire community of savers. Get started now!
creative ways to fund your savings
Those with a savings plan are twice as likely to save successfully. Taking the America Saves Pledge is a pledge to yourself to start a savings journey and America Saves is here to encourage you along the way. Take the first step toward creating a better financial future. Make a plan, set a goal, and pledge to yourself to start saving, today.