Thank You For Participating in America Saves Week!
Another America Saves Week is in the books and we wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of you for encouraging your members, constituents, and others to set a goal, make a plan, and save automatically. Because of your work, thousands of Americans will live more financially secure lives.
America Saves Week serves as the official launch of the year for the America Saves team and we look forward to working with each and every one of you throughout 2015.
America Saves Week 2015 Highlights
ASW in the News
- Washington Post - Saving money is like cold weather: You can hate it, but you still need to do it
- USA Today - Young adults: More credit card debt than savings
- NBC Nightly News - How to Kickstart Your Savings Account
- New York Daily News - America Saves Week arrives to help people put aside money
- Over 1,250 organizations signed up at AmericaSavesWeek.org.
- Over 600 organizations signed up at MilitarySavesWeek.org.
- The 400,000 person Pledged to Save with the America Saves campaign.
- 2,300 Contributors
- 12,000 Tweets
- 64,000,000 Impressions
Have you participated in a #ASW2015 tweet chat? A webinar? An on-site event? If you’ve taken any action during America Saves Week, make sure that your efforts are recognized! Sign up for America Saves Week 2015 by clicking the button below to have your organization listed as a 2015 Participating Organization.
- Written by Katie Bryan
- Category: Blog
- Published: 02 March 2015