Join @AmericaSaves for a #HolidaySavings Twitter Chat Tomorrow
You can find us on Twitter using hashtag #HolidaySavings tomorrow (Tuesday) at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET.
Questions for Discussion:
- Q1. How important is it to set goals for holiday spending and saving?
- Q2. What is the best way to plan a holiday budget and stick to it?
- Q3. What are some things people often forget to include in holiday budgets?
- Q4. Holidays = new or additional debt for a lot of folks. What are some ways to limit holiday spending?
- Q5. What challenges did individuals face in saving for the holidays last year?
- Q6. How can individuals overcome those challenges this year?
- Q7. What are some #savingstips for keeping food bills under control at Thanksgiving & other holiday meals?
- Q8. What are some ways to keep holiday gift giving frugal?
- Q9. What are your top #savingstips for finding ways to #save for the holidays?
We look forward to seeing you on the Twitter Chat tomorrow afternoon!
Don't forget to download the latest partner packet – Holiday Spending & Saving. The packet includes a sample article for use in newsletters, blogs, and other publications; social media content; and relevant sources.
- Written by Tammy G. Bruzon
- Category: Blog
- Published: 26 October 2015