Savings Tools and Resources
Savings tools, links, and more.
- Interested in receiving helpful tips and reminders about your savings goal? America Saves launched a new free text message service, as part of Financial Literacy Month, to keep you motivated to save.
- This checklist is made up of characteristics of successful savers, which include debt management. It can serve as a useful starting point for evaluating one's savings preparedness.
Like your health, you should assess your savings annually to make sure you are saving for all the right things. Complete the assessment to see if you are saving adequately and create a savings plan.
- Videos on thinking and acting like a saver, saving for a large purchase, and information about credit scores.
- An archive of our quarterly newsletters. Features a true saver story, tips from savers, and news you can use.
- More information to help you save successfully.
- Use this tool to create a budget and savings plan.